Feb 10, 2014, 6:38 PM EDT
Has anybody heard from Jayson Werth recently? Either he has taken up skiing under an assumed name in a foreign country or he has a doppelganger. See the resemblance here?
You can see many more pictures over at CSNWashington.com.
Werth’s doppelganger is Per Spett, a mogul skier from Sweden. The beard is more out of control than Werth’s and a cursory glance at Google says they don’t look all that alike without the goggles, but it works for me. The big question is, can Werth do a front flip?
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 18
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 22
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 9
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)