Feb 10, 2014, 6:38 PM EST
Has anybody heard from Jayson Werth recently? Either he has taken up skiing under an assumed name in a foreign country or he has a doppelganger. See the resemblance here?
You can see many more pictures over at CSNWashington.com.
Werth’s doppelganger is Per Spett, a mogul skier from Sweden. The beard is more out of control than Werth’s and a cursory glance at Google says they don’t look all that alike without the goggles, but it works for me. The big question is, can Werth do a front flip?
- Report: Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from the Athletics 0
- The Matt Kemp trade is expected to go down as planned 0
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 69
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)