Feb 10, 2014, 6:38 PM EDT
Has anybody heard from Jayson Werth recently? Either he has taken up skiing under an assumed name in a foreign country or he has a doppelganger. See the resemblance here?
You can see many more pictures over at CSNWashington.com.
Werth’s doppelganger is Per Spett, a mogul skier from Sweden. The beard is more out of control than Werth’s and a cursory glance at Google says they don’t look all that alike without the goggles, but it works for me. The big question is, can Werth do a front flip?
- Nationals place Stephen Strasburg on the 15-day disabled list with neck tightness 2
- Jerry Dior, designer of MLB’s iconic logo, has passed away 9
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 118
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 16
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 78
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (117)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (85)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (78)