Feb 10, 2014, 6:38 PM EDT
Has anybody heard from Jayson Werth recently? Either he has taken up skiing under an assumed name in a foreign country or he has a doppelganger. See the resemblance here?
You can see many more pictures over at CSNWashington.com.
Werth’s doppelganger is Per Spett, a mogul skier from Sweden. The beard is more out of control than Werth’s and a cursory glance at Google says they don’t look all that alike without the goggles, but it works for me. The big question is, can Werth do a front flip?
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 7
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 44
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 48
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 44
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)