Feb 10, 2014, 6:38 PM EDT
Has anybody heard from Jayson Werth recently? Either he has taken up skiing under an assumed name in a foreign country or he has a doppelganger. See the resemblance here?
You can see many more pictures over at CSNWashington.com.
Werth’s doppelganger is Per Spett, a mogul skier from Sweden. The beard is more out of control than Werth’s and a cursory glance at Google says they don’t look all that alike without the goggles, but it works for me. The big question is, can Werth do a front flip?
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 32
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 9
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)