Feb 11, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
The offseason, when on goes trolling players’ Instagram accounts to see what they’re doing with their free time. Gio Gonzalez is the leader in the Cool Story, Bro clubhouse with this:
Yep. A big ol’ sailfish that took him 47 minutes to reel in. No one tell Paul Daugherty. He’d probably want to tell Gonzalez to stay in bed and rest and then his head would explode from the contradiction.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)