Feb 12, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
Rangers second baseman presumptive, Jurickson Profar, showed up to Rangers camp with tendinitis in his right shoulder.
Profar can still do conditioning work but will won’t be able to throw for a week or so. He should be fine for the start of the regular season.
- One PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is good. The other PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is bad 77
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 39
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 37
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)