Feb 12, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
Rangers second baseman presumptive, Jurickson Profar, showed up to Rangers camp with tendinitis in his right shoulder.
Profar can still do conditioning work but will won’t be able to throw for a week or so. He should be fine for the start of the regular season.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)