Feb 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
He’s on an MMA kick. Heavy training. And his interviewer, Toni Collins, asks him specifically if he’s in The Best Shape of His Life. And yep, he says yes.
Thank you, Toni. I owe you one.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 4
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 3
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20