Feb 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
He’s on an MMA kick. Heavy training. And his interviewer, Toni Collins, asks him specifically if he’s in The Best Shape of His Life. And yep, he says yes.
Thank you, Toni. I owe you one.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)