Feb 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
It’s a young life, but still. From John Low of the Detroit Free Press:
But it must be reported that right-handed reliever Bruce Rondon has arrived in Tigers spring training clearly having lost a significant amount of weight since the end of last season. How much? There’s no official word, at least yet, but he has dropped a lot more than 10 pounds. Maybe 20 or 30.
Legitimately curious to see if he can still hit 100 on the Juggs gun now that he’s lost some of that mass.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (135)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)