Feb 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
It’s a young life, but still. From John Low of the Detroit Free Press:
But it must be reported that right-handed reliever Bruce Rondon has arrived in Tigers spring training clearly having lost a significant amount of weight since the end of last season. How much? There’s no official word, at least yet, but he has dropped a lot more than 10 pounds. Maybe 20 or 30.
Legitimately curious to see if he can still hit 100 on the Juggs gun now that he’s lost some of that mass.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54