Feb 17, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Jonathan Papelbon: “if I was a gambling man I would take us to go all the way” pic.twitter.com/Y1zd6il5wD
— Jeff Skversky (@JeffSkversky) February 17, 2014
It’s the picture that makes it. That’s a man who’s sure of himself.
In other news, I wanna take Jonathan Papelbon to Las Vegas with me.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 27
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40