Feb 17, 2014, 2:25 PM EDT
Jonathan Papelbon: “if I was a gambling man I would take us to go all the way” pic.twitter.com/Y1zd6il5wD
— Jeff Skversky (@JeffSkversky) February 17, 2014
It’s the picture that makes it. That’s a man who’s sure of himself.
In other news, I wanna take Jonathan Papelbon to Las Vegas with me.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (119)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)