Feb 17, 2014, 2:25 PM EDT
Jonathan Papelbon: “if I was a gambling man I would take us to go all the way” pic.twitter.com/Y1zd6il5wD
— Jeff Skversky (@JeffSkversky) February 17, 2014
It’s the picture that makes it. That’s a man who’s sure of himself.
In other news, I wanna take Jonathan Papelbon to Las Vegas with me.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 99
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 17
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39