Feb 18, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
This is absolutely adorable:
— Zach Links (@ZachLinks) February 17, 2014
I know Ramirez gets quoted as saying he wants to play every now and again, but I figured that was just talk.
Besides, if he played again there’s a non-zero chance that he’d get a lucky dinger and that would ruin his 555 career home runs stat line. 555 is a nice number.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8