Feb 18, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
This is absolutely adorable:
— Zach Links (@ZachLinks) February 17, 2014
I know Ramirez gets quoted as saying he wants to play every now and again, but I figured that was just talk.
Besides, if he played again there’s a non-zero chance that he’d get a lucky dinger and that would ruin his 555 career home runs stat line. 555 is a nice number.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)