Feb 18, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
This is absolutely adorable:
— Zach Links (@ZachLinks) February 17, 2014
I know Ramirez gets quoted as saying he wants to play every now and again, but I figured that was just talk.
Besides, if he played again there’s a non-zero chance that he’d get a lucky dinger and that would ruin his 555 career home runs stat line. 555 is a nice number.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)