Feb 18, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Why not? He’s a lefty who was somewhat serviceable last year, going 4-7 with a 4.26 ERA for the Dodgers despite the fact that he had multiple injuries and ailments. The Dodgers still had faith enough in him to put him on the postseason roster. In 2012 he finished with a 3.72 over 33 starts.
Earlier this winter he said he wanted a two-year deal. Bet the Mariners can get him pretty cheaply now that camps have opened.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 44
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 28
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 28
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 61
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)