Feb 18, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Tim Byrdak only pitched eight games last year as he recovered from major shoulder surgery. And he wasn’t all that effective in doing so. So it’s not surprising that he hasn’t gotten a job for 2014. Still, he’s not discouraged. He’s out there hustling for work.
And by “out there” I mean posting handbills:
— Tim Byrdak (@Givemethelefty) February 18, 2014
Serious inquiries only.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 50
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)