Feb 18, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Tim Byrdak only pitched eight games last year as he recovered from major shoulder surgery. And he wasn’t all that effective in doing so. So it’s not surprising that he hasn’t gotten a job for 2014. Still, he’s not discouraged. He’s out there hustling for work.
And by “out there” I mean posting handbills:
— Tim Byrdak (@Givemethelefty) February 18, 2014
Serious inquiries only.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 248
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 48
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 113
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (253)
- Yankees fans: would you give up the 2009 title just to be rid of A-Rod? (122)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (113)