Feb 18, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Tim Byrdak only pitched eight games last year as he recovered from major shoulder surgery. And he wasn’t all that effective in doing so. So it’s not surprising that he hasn’t gotten a job for 2014. Still, he’s not discouraged. He’s out there hustling for work.
And by “out there” I mean posting handbills:
— Tim Byrdak (@Givemethelefty) February 18, 2014
Serious inquiries only.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)