Feb 19, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Mixed signals from the Captain at his press conference today:
“This has nothing to do with how I feel physically. I feel great. Everyone comes to spring training and says I’m in the greatest shape of my life. I don’t know how you measure that.”
On the one hand, he is well-aware of the BSOHL meme. On the other hand, not knowing how one measures that means that he doesn’t read all of our BSOHL posts which clearly explain how that determination is made.
Maybe once he’s retired he can catch up on all of the HBT posts from the past few years.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)