Feb 19, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Mixed signals from the Captain at his press conference today:
“This has nothing to do with how I feel physically. I feel great. Everyone comes to spring training and says I’m in the greatest shape of my life. I don’t know how you measure that.”
On the one hand, he is well-aware of the BSOHL meme. On the other hand, not knowing how one measures that means that he doesn’t read all of our BSOHL posts which clearly explain how that determination is made.
Maybe once he’s retired he can catch up on all of the HBT posts from the past few years.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 14
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 70
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 46
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106