Feb 19, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Mixed signals from the Captain at his press conference today:
“This has nothing to do with how I feel physically. I feel great. Everyone comes to spring training and says I’m in the greatest shape of my life. I don’t know how you measure that.”
On the one hand, he is well-aware of the BSOHL meme. On the other hand, not knowing how one measures that means that he doesn’t read all of our BSOHL posts which clearly explain how that determination is made.
Maybe once he’s retired he can catch up on all of the HBT posts from the past few years.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)