Feb 19, 2014, 9:09 AM EDT
We saw this coming last week, but now it’s official:
MLB lawyers filed a one-sentence notice of withdrawal in Florida state court in Miami on Tuesday, ending the litigation against Bosch and five of his Biogenesis associates and effectively closing one of the most contentious chapters in baseball history.
Such a bad precedent. Now outsiders can breach Major League Baseball’s contracts with impunity! Hell, I’m going to go breach the CBA and JDA right now, and I bet MLB doesn’t have the stones to sue me to stop it! Just you watch!
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8