Feb 19, 2014, 9:09 AM EDT
We saw this coming last week, but now it’s official:
MLB lawyers filed a one-sentence notice of withdrawal in Florida state court in Miami on Tuesday, ending the litigation against Bosch and five of his Biogenesis associates and effectively closing one of the most contentious chapters in baseball history.
Such a bad precedent. Now outsiders can breach Major League Baseball’s contracts with impunity! Hell, I’m going to go breach the CBA and JDA right now, and I bet MLB doesn’t have the stones to sue me to stop it! Just you watch!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)