Feb 19, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
That’s not usually big news but this is the Orioles after all, so it’s probably worth passing along. That makes his contract official. Four-years, $50 million. He’ll probably be frolicking in Sarasota tomorrow.
I feel like Jimenez is a total coin toss of a signing. I don’t like his chances to be worth his contract, but he could do just about anything from win the Cy Young to injure himself tying his shoes based on his past history and people would have to say “yeah, he had it in him.”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)