Feb 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
While Bo Porter characterized the diagnosis as good news — coulda been worse – it’s just the latest in a series of health issues for Crain. He had biceps surgery in the offseason and the calf is going to set him back some more. This will likely place Chad Qualls in line to be the Astros’ Opening Day starter.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)