Feb 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
While Bo Porter characterized the diagnosis as good news — coulda been worse – it’s just the latest in a series of health issues for Crain. He had biceps surgery in the offseason and the calf is going to set him back some more. This will likely place Chad Qualls in line to be the Astros’ Opening Day starter.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 28
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 102
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32