Feb 20, 2014, 12:19 PM EDT
There are “first world problems.” Then there is the guy who is having sex with Kate Upton who now has more exotic sports cars than he can fit in his garage:
Justin Verlander has a problem, and it’s totally unrelated to baseball.
A noted sports car enthusiast, Verlander’s impressive collection officially reached nine cars this spring after he received his orange Lamborghini Aventador Roadster last week — a car he ordered nearly two years ago . . . The only issue? Verlander’s garage at his house in Virginia only stores eight cars.
Verlander says “You can do the math. I’ve got to go back home in the offseason and figure it out.” I hope the local Habitat for Humanity in Justin Verlander’s hometown is reading this, because help is desperately needed.
(thanks to historiophiliac for the heads up)
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 333
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 72
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 45
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 5
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (335)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (161)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)