Feb 20, 2014, 12:19 PM EDT
There are “first world problems.” Then there is the guy who is having sex with Kate Upton who now has more exotic sports cars than he can fit in his garage:
Justin Verlander has a problem, and it’s totally unrelated to baseball.
A noted sports car enthusiast, Verlander’s impressive collection officially reached nine cars this spring after he received his orange Lamborghini Aventador Roadster last week — a car he ordered nearly two years ago . . . The only issue? Verlander’s garage at his house in Virginia only stores eight cars.
Verlander says “You can do the math. I’ve got to go back home in the offseason and figure it out.” I hope the local Habitat for Humanity in Justin Verlander’s hometown is reading this, because help is desperately needed.
(thanks to historiophiliac for the heads up)
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 5
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)