Feb 20, 2014, 12:19 PM EDT
There are “first world problems.” Then there is the guy who is having sex with Kate Upton who now has more exotic sports cars than he can fit in his garage:
Justin Verlander has a problem, and it’s totally unrelated to baseball.
A noted sports car enthusiast, Verlander’s impressive collection officially reached nine cars this spring after he received his orange Lamborghini Aventador Roadster last week — a car he ordered nearly two years ago . . . The only issue? Verlander’s garage at his house in Virginia only stores eight cars.
Verlander says “You can do the math. I’ve got to go back home in the offseason and figure it out.” I hope the local Habitat for Humanity in Justin Verlander’s hometown is reading this, because help is desperately needed.
(thanks to historiophiliac for the heads up)
- Cliff Lee exits start with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 7
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 46
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 128
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 49
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (129)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (124)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)