Feb 21, 2014, 6:58 AM EST
His wrist is still tight, though there is no pain and he hasn’t had any setbacks. He said earlier this month that it could be June before he loses that tightness. I think one of the bigger questions for the Yankees is what they’ll get, if anything, from Teixeira this year. If he’s not productive they’re going to be relying pretty heavily on a small number of guys.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (96)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)