Feb 24, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
All of us, if we’re lucky, will be remembered for something. The best at something we did. Notable in some occupation or pursuit. An inspiration to someone or, possibly, many.
Then some people may be best remembered for being squat specialists:
Beats what I’ll be remembered for. My lifelong dream was to eat the world’s largest hoagie. And I did it at the county fair last year.
Read more about Colby Suggs here. Dude throws in the upper 90s. Could be a good one, regardless of his height/weight ratio.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 47
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 31
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (204)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)