Feb 24, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
All of us, if we’re lucky, will be remembered for something. The best at something we did. Notable in some occupation or pursuit. An inspiration to someone or, possibly, many.
Then some people may be best remembered for being squat specialists:
Beats what I’ll be remembered for. My lifelong dream was to eat the world’s largest hoagie. And I did it at the county fair last year.
Read more about Colby Suggs here. Dude throws in the upper 90s. Could be a good one, regardless of his height/weight ratio.
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 9
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 29
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 17
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 30
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)