Feb 24, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
All of us, if we’re lucky, will be remembered for something. The best at something we did. Notable in some occupation or pursuit. An inspiration to someone or, possibly, many.
Then some people may be best remembered for being squat specialists:
Beats what I’ll be remembered for. My lifelong dream was to eat the world’s largest hoagie. And I did it at the county fair last year.
Read more about Colby Suggs here. Dude throws in the upper 90s. Could be a good one, regardless of his height/weight ratio.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 2
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 4
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 83
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (85)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)