Feb 24, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
All of us, if we’re lucky, will be remembered for something. The best at something we did. Notable in some occupation or pursuit. An inspiration to someone or, possibly, many.
Then some people may be best remembered for being squat specialists:
Beats what I’ll be remembered for. My lifelong dream was to eat the world’s largest hoagie. And I did it at the county fair last year.
Read more about Colby Suggs here. Dude throws in the upper 90s. Could be a good one, regardless of his height/weight ratio.
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 24
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 109
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 3
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 155
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (155)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (111)