Feb 24, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
All of us, if we’re lucky, will be remembered for something. The best at something we did. Notable in some occupation or pursuit. An inspiration to someone or, possibly, many.
Then some people may be best remembered for being squat specialists:
Beats what I’ll be remembered for. My lifelong dream was to eat the world’s largest hoagie. And I did it at the county fair last year.
Read more about Colby Suggs here. Dude throws in the upper 90s. Could be a good one, regardless of his height/weight ratio.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 52
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (102)