Feb 24, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Save it. I stopped being classy many, many years ago. I know what I am.
And everyone knows who Mickey Mantle was. A guy who, among his many other qualities, was not above crude humor. Such as when, in 1961, he very clearly lifted his leg to pass gass and make everyone laugh as Tony Kubek tried to take his picture in spring training.
This concludes the News You Can Use portion of our day.
(thanks, I think, to Old Gator for the heads up)
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 5
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 30
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 5
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 12
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 101
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)