Feb 24, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Save it. I stopped being classy many, many years ago. I know what I am.
And everyone knows who Mickey Mantle was. A guy who, among his many other qualities, was not above crude humor. Such as when, in 1961, he very clearly lifted his leg to pass gass and make everyone laugh as Tony Kubek tried to take his picture in spring training.
This concludes the News You Can Use portion of our day.
(thanks, I think, to Old Gator for the heads up)
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 18
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 14
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 79
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)