Feb 24, 2014, 9:14 PM EDT
Today was photo day at Giants camp and it’s safe to say that Tim Lincecum‘s mustache (or at least his attempt at one) stole the show. Take a look at his new look:
Andrew Baggarly of CSNBayArea.com reminds us that today’s pictures will be shown on the scoreboard during the season, so whether Lincecum keeps trying to grow the mustache or not, basically this is the gift that will keep on giving all year long. Well played, Tim.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 28
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 102
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32