Feb 24, 2014, 9:14 PM EDT
Today was photo day at Giants camp and it’s safe to say that Tim Lincecum‘s mustache (or at least his attempt at one) stole the show. Take a look at his new look:
Andrew Baggarly of CSNBayArea.com reminds us that today’s pictures will be shown on the scoreboard during the season, so whether Lincecum keeps trying to grow the mustache or not, basically this is the gift that will keep on giving all year long. Well played, Tim.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)