Feb 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Sometimes the headlines just sort of explain it all, ya know?
THE IRON PIGS HAVE AN ALTERNATE CAP THAT HAS A STRIP OF BACON ON IT pic.twitter.com/cCQSiEm6rt
— Joe Lucia (@Joe_TOC) February 24, 2014
I feel like we, as the Internet, reached peak bacon a year ago or so. But I do think someone in your life will like this cap.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40