Feb 25, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
Bad day to be an Angel. First this:
Update on CJ Wilson. Was struck by ball on left side of head throwing live bp. Left on his own power. Taken for precautionary testing.
— Angels PR (@LAAngelsPR) February 25, 2014
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) February 25, 2014
Hamilton’s issue is a sore calf that is being characterized as minor, but at the moment we’re not sure what it is. It’s Josh Hamilton, though, so if he wasn’t at least a little bit hurt things would be rather odd.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)