Feb 25, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
Bad day to be an Angel. First this:
Update on CJ Wilson. Was struck by ball on left side of head throwing live bp. Left on his own power. Taken for precautionary testing.
— Angels PR (@LAAngelsPR) February 25, 2014
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) February 25, 2014
Hamilton’s issue is a sore calf that is being characterized as minor, but at the moment we’re not sure what it is. It’s Josh Hamilton, though, so if he wasn’t at least a little bit hurt things would be rather odd.
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 35
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 58
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)