Meanwhile, at Houston Astros photo day …

Feb 26, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT

Look, I think we can agree that it would be a very bad thing if Houston Astros’ bullpen coach Craig Bjornson went on a mutli-state killing spree. That’d be pretty darn bad indeed!

But I am happy that, in the unlikely event that he does, we have an appropriate file photo for all of our Craig Bjornson Killing Spree posts here at HBT:

1. modernishfather - Feb 26, 2014 at 1:02 PM

This is a perfect fit with the Astros’ 2014 marketing slogan: “Grin and bear it.”

• stex52 - Feb 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM

If that isn’t the best line of the day, I will be surprised. ^^^^^

• jeffa43 - Feb 26, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Or…..
        The transformation form 2013 to 2015 is in mid process… and the jump from worst MLB team there is, to contending for the playoffs in 2015 is happening so fast… that’s what your face looks like at light speed….

Sorry Stex…. I cant get away from the cup is half full approach… each to their own…

Next 324 games are going to be like a stock graph going straight up…. and will stay there for the next decade.

• stex52 - Feb 27, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Hey Jeff. I am looking up, too. But it was still a funny line.

2. historiophiliac - Feb 26, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I wonder what you’d get if we had an HBT photo day where we all put up pics of ourselves in our caps/gear… yeah.

3. themanytoolsofignorance - Feb 26, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I’ve already done mmine

4. karlkolchak - Feb 26, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Let this be a lesson, never have your picture taken during your prostate exam. Sometimes multitasking is a bad thing.

5. 21stnprime - Feb 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM

is he back on greenies?

6. nymets4ever - Feb 26, 2014 at 2:40 PM

The hideous expression is one thing, but look at the shape this guy is in. I mean my god. You’re a coach at the highest level of professional baseball, hit the freaking treadmill once in a while, tubs.

• stex52 - Feb 26, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Heck, all he does is watch movies with them and talk about their techniques and approaches. Most veterans won’t listen anyway. He can look like he wants.

7. yahmule - Feb 26, 2014 at 3:38 PM

That looks a bit like Chris Christie just before he exacts punitive measures on someone suspected of disloyalty.

Orioles turn AL East on its head