Feb 27, 2014, 7:36 AM EST
Sure, Josh Reddick’s two amazing catches yesterday are some of the best outfield defense you’ll ever see in your life. But it’s not like he had to dodge a kitchen counter and a bunch of chairs to do it, right?
Because that’s what Cleveland Indians outfielder Carlos Moncrief appeared to be doing in this catch at Goodyear Ballpark yesterday during the game against the Reds.
As the story at the Plain Dealer explains, he’s catching that ball in front of an ad for a home builder. Plain Dealer photographer Chuck Crow caught it just perfectly. As did Moncrief a second or two later.
(Thanks to Anthony Masterson for the heads up)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 119
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 40
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 368
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (368)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (308)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (118)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)