Mar 11, 2014, 9:03 AM EST
In December I ranked the managers from most handsome to least handsome. Last week, this photo was taken:
I’d like to think that AP photographer Gene J. Puskar took this specifically for my benefit.
Also, if you’re in to this sort of thing, #1 and #2 posed together yesterday. My girlfriend is the one who alerted me to it:
photo template for gamethread has a pic of matheny and ausmus from yesterday. cool it, SBN. I can’t handle that much hotness before 9am.
— Allison Marie (@norunsupport) March 11, 2014
I guess I have no choice but to be OK with that.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 82
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 46
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 31
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)