Mar 11, 2014, 9:03 AM EST
In December I ranked the managers from most handsome to least handsome. Last week, this photo was taken:
I’d like to think that AP photographer Gene J. Puskar took this specifically for my benefit.
Also, if you’re in to this sort of thing, #1 and #2 posed together yesterday. My girlfriend is the one who alerted me to it:
photo template for gamethread has a pic of matheny and ausmus from yesterday. cool it, SBN. I can’t handle that much hotness before 9am.
— Allison Marie (@norunsupport) March 11, 2014
I guess I have no choice but to be OK with that.
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 290
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (290)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)