Mar 11, 2014, 9:03 AM EST
In December I ranked the managers from most handsome to least handsome. Last week, this photo was taken:
I’d like to think that AP photographer Gene J. Puskar took this specifically for my benefit.
Also, if you’re in to this sort of thing, #1 and #2 posed together yesterday. My girlfriend is the one who alerted me to it:
photo template for gamethread has a pic of matheny and ausmus from yesterday. cool it, SBN. I can’t handle that much hotness before 9am.
— Allison Marie (@norunsupport) March 11, 2014
I guess I have no choice but to be OK with that.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)