Mar 11, 2014, 9:03 AM EDT
In December I ranked the managers from most handsome to least handsome. Last week, this photo was taken:
I’d like to think that AP photographer Gene J. Puskar took this specifically for my benefit.
Also, if you’re in to this sort of thing, #1 and #2 posed together yesterday. My girlfriend is the one who alerted me to it:
photo template for gamethread has a pic of matheny and ausmus from yesterday. cool it, SBN. I can’t handle that much hotness before 9am.
— Allison Marie (@norunsupport) March 11, 2014
I guess I have no choice but to be OK with that.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 37
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 95
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 8
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (97)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)