Mar 12, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Twins prospect Miguel Sano has been on camera a lot, first as part of a documentary showing the process by which international players sign with MLB teams and now as part of a follow-up documentary tracking his rise to the majors.
Sadly his rise to the majors has been delayed due to Tommy John elbow surgery, which Sano actually underwent today. And before going under the knife he recorded this video while literally in a hospital bed being prepped for surgery:
If you haven’t already, check out the “Ballplayer: Pelotero” documentary on Netflix.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 10
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 87
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)