Mar 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
— Jason Kipnis (@TheJK_Kid) March 14, 2014
I can’t tell where exactly he got hit, but I’ll have all of my top men on the case.
Kipnis is fine, by the way. He was back in the starting lineup Friday afternoon and went 0-for-2 with a walk.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 35
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 37
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 16
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 61
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29