Mar 17, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
No, your eyes are not fooling you. Below you’ll find footage of Grady Sizemore doing awesome things on a baseball field.
Dare I say vintage form? Sizemore, who hasn’t played in the majors since 2011, is now hitting .381 (8-for-21) with one double and one walk over seven games this spring. What a story it would be if he can finally put the long list of injuries behind him and become a significant contributor for the Red Sox this season. For today at least, it looks like a legitimate possibility. And that’s pretty cool.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 51
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)