Mar 17, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
No, your eyes are not fooling you. Below you’ll find footage of Grady Sizemore doing awesome things on a baseball field.
Dare I say vintage form? Sizemore, who hasn’t played in the majors since 2011, is now hitting .381 (8-for-21) with one double and one walk over seven games this spring. What a story it would be if he can finally put the long list of injuries behind him and become a significant contributor for the Red Sox this season. For today at least, it looks like a legitimate possibility. And that’s pretty cool.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)