Mar 17, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
No, your eyes are not fooling you. Below you’ll find footage of Grady Sizemore doing awesome things on a baseball field.
Dare I say vintage form? Sizemore, who hasn’t played in the majors since 2011, is now hitting .381 (8-for-21) with one double and one walk over seven games this spring. What a story it would be if he can finally put the long list of injuries behind him and become a significant contributor for the Red Sox this season. For today at least, it looks like a legitimate possibility. And that’s pretty cool.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)