Mar 17, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Another day, another controversial tweet from Logan Morrison:
You know, because white males have had it so tough. Yikes.
Of course, Morrison has had a number of Twitter missteps in the past, ranging from homophobic comments to criticizing mothers for breast-feeding in public. You’d like to think he’d develop a filter after multiple incidents of social media insensitivity, but it hasn’t happened yet. None of this means that he is a bad person, but his sense of humor is a headache for a P.R. team. Have fun with this one, Mariners.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 10
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 63
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 12
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 111
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 57
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (112)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (88)