Mar 17, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Another day, another controversial tweet from Logan Morrison:
You know, because white males have had it so tough. Yikes.
Of course, Morrison has had a number of Twitter missteps in the past, ranging from homophobic comments to criticizing mothers for breast-feeding in public. You’d like to think he’d develop a filter after multiple incidents of social media insensitivity, but it hasn’t happened yet. None of this means that he is a bad person, but his sense of humor is a headache for a P.R. team. Have fun with this one, Mariners.
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 10
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 50
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 41
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72