Mar 17, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
Another day, another controversial tweet from Logan Morrison:
You know, because white males have had it so tough. Yikes.
Of course, Morrison has had a number of Twitter missteps in the past, ranging from homophobic comments to criticizing mothers for breast-feeding in public. You’d like to think he’d develop a filter after multiple incidents of social media insensitivity, but it hasn’t happened yet. None of this means that he is a bad person, but his sense of humor is a headache for a P.R. team. Have fun with this one, Mariners.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40