Mar 17, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Another day, another controversial tweet from Logan Morrison:
If I were to be Native American. Would I not get taxed? If this is true, I'm so jealy!—
Logan Morrison (@CupOfLoMo) March 17, 2014
You know, because white males have had it so tough. Yikes.
Of course, Morrison has had a number of Twitter missteps in the past, ranging from homophobic comments to criticizing mothers for breast-feeding in public. You’d like to think he’d develop a filter after multiple incidents of social media insensitivity, but it hasn’t happened yet. None of this means that he is a bad person, but his sense of humor is a headache for a P.R. team. Have fun with this one, Mariners.
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 29
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 8
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 20
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15