Mar 17, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Another day, another controversial tweet from Logan Morrison:
You know, because white males have had it so tough. Yikes.
Of course, Morrison has had a number of Twitter missteps in the past, ranging from homophobic comments to criticizing mothers for breast-feeding in public. You’d like to think he’d develop a filter after multiple incidents of social media insensitivity, but it hasn’t happened yet. None of this means that he is a bad person, but his sense of humor is a headache for a P.R. team. Have fun with this one, Mariners.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 53
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 82
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (238)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)