Mar 28, 2014, 8:51 AM EST
The Rangers have been decimated by injuries, but they may be getting one key injured player back today:
Rangers manager Ron Washington said Elvis Andrus would start Friday in San Antonio at SS.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) March 28, 2014
Andrus went through a full workout yesterday and his bum elbow seemed OK. If he plays today it will be his first action in a week and a half. Assuming that goes well, he should be OK for Opening Day.
Now all they need are some starting pitchers one can pick out of a lineup.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 15
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 53
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 33
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)