Mar 28, 2014, 8:51 AM EDT
The Rangers have been decimated by injuries, but they may be getting one key injured player back today:
Rangers manager Ron Washington said Elvis Andrus would start Friday in San Antonio at SS.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) March 28, 2014
Andrus went through a full workout yesterday and his bum elbow seemed OK. If he plays today it will be his first action in a week and a half. Assuming that goes well, he should be OK for Opening Day.
Now all they need are some starting pitchers one can pick out of a lineup.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 14
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 196
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (200)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)