Mar 29, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
The O.co Coliseum is a shambles right now, and has been for quite some time. D.J. Short wrote about the latest flooding earlier today, and we have written about it in the past (September 18, September 21, and another one from September 21). The Coliseum is the fifth-oldest ballpark in baseball behind Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, Dodger Stadium, and Angel Stadium. The A’s badly need a new stadium, but that’s no secret.
“@joshreddick16: Back in Oakland? Sewage problems in clubhouse!! Yep. We are BACK BABAY!” Commitment To Excrement! Just win baby!
— Sean Doolittle (@whatwouldDOOdo) March 29, 2014
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Or in the case of the O.co Coliseum… wait, I shouldn’t finish this joke.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 51
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)