Mar 29, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
The O.co Coliseum is a shambles right now, and has been for quite some time. D.J. Short wrote about the latest flooding earlier today, and we have written about it in the past (September 18, September 21, and another one from September 21). The Coliseum is the fifth-oldest ballpark in baseball behind Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, Dodger Stadium, and Angel Stadium. The A’s badly need a new stadium, but that’s no secret.
“@joshreddick16: Back in Oakland? Sewage problems in clubhouse!! Yep. We are BACK BABAY!” Commitment To Excrement! Just win baby!
— Sean Doolittle (@whatwouldDOOdo) March 29, 2014
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Or in the case of the O.co Coliseum… wait, I shouldn’t finish this joke.
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 0
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 27
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)