Apr 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Jordan Zimmermann has been scratched from today’s start against the Mets with what the team is calling flu-like symptoms.
Tanner Roark, who was scheduled to start tomorrow, will instead take Zimmermann’s spot today. And according to Mark Zuckerman of CSNWashington.com it’s possible that Zimmermann would take the mound tomorrow versus the Braves if he feels better.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)