Apr 4, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
During yesterday’s Cardinals-Reds game St. Louis first baseman Matt Adams went into the crowd while pursuing a foul ball. He missed the catch and then frustratedly shoved a Reds fan in the chest with his glove.
It wasn’t exactly a huge incident, although the Reds fan in question apparently had just undergone knee surgery (he also gave Adams the middle finger). However, according to Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post Dispatch “the commissioner’s office is reviewing video and information about what happened.”
Here’s video of the whole thing, so you can do the same:
It’s hard to imagine Adams being disciplined for that, but who knows.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 255
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 113
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (255)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (113)