Apr 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
This was the scene during the Frisco RoughRiders-Northwest Arkansas Naturals game in McKinney, Texas yesterday:
— CNN (@CNN) April 4, 2014
I love that everyone in the stands is acting casual and that the action on the field is going on as if nothing was amiss.
Texans just don’t give an eff about anything.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 19
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 20
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 65
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)