Apr 4, 2014, 4:51 PM EDT
From Progressive Field today. I have no idea what the guy on the right was thinking, but I am thinking that anything the guy on the left did to him after this was taken would be justified.
Of course, the guy on the left appears to have some actual personal dignity about him and, presumably a much more developed sense of human decency than the guy on the right, so maybe it’s not that strong a statement.
— Cleveland Frowns (@ClevelandFrowns) April 4, 2014
If you are inclined to defend this jackwagon at all, please tell me whether you’d be fine with dressing in blackface and going up to a black person. And please, be honest.
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 0
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 14
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 11
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 37
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 181
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (181)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)