Apr 4, 2014, 4:51 PM EDT
From Progressive Field today. I have no idea what the guy on the right was thinking, but I am thinking that anything the guy on the left did to him after this was taken would be justified.
Of course, the guy on the left appears to have some actual personal dignity about him and, presumably a much more developed sense of human decency than the guy on the right, so maybe it’s not that strong a statement.
— Cleveland Frowns (@ClevelandFrowns) April 4, 2014
If you are inclined to defend this jackwagon at all, please tell me whether you’d be fine with dressing in blackface and going up to a black person. And please, be honest.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)