Apr 4, 2014, 4:51 PM EDT
From Progressive Field today. I have no idea what the guy on the right was thinking, but I am thinking that anything the guy on the left did to him after this was taken would be justified.
Of course, the guy on the left appears to have some actual personal dignity about him and, presumably a much more developed sense of human decency than the guy on the right, so maybe it’s not that strong a statement.
— Cleveland Frowns (@ClevelandFrowns) April 4, 2014
If you are inclined to defend this jackwagon at all, please tell me whether you’d be fine with dressing in blackface and going up to a black person. And please, be honest.
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 19
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 81
- The Lester trade is a win-win 109
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 163
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 49
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 92
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (162)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (123)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (108)