Apr 4, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Lost in the pomp and circumstance of the Red Sox receiving their World Series rings at Fenway Park this afternoon is that Brewers pitcher Wily Peralta tripped and fell while jogging onto the field afterward.
Here’s the video:
I actually thought about not posting the video, because it’s essentially mocking a person for being human and having an embarrassing moment, but as someone who recently slipped on the ice here in Minnesota and wrecked his knee I now feel a deep kinship with Peralta. And also if there was video of me falling I’d link to that too.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 48
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)