Apr 7, 2014, 10:54 PM EDT
UPDATE: Roger Mooney of the Tampa Tribune reports that Moore left his start with left elbow soreness. He’s scheduled to undergo an MRI tomorrow.
No word yet on the exact nature of the injury, but Topkin writes that Moore showed a “noticeable grimace” after his final pitch. He allowed one run over 4 1/3 innings before exiting and was replaced by Cesar Ramos.
We’ll pass along an update when we get it.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 4
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 5
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 8
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 54
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)