Apr 7, 2014, 10:54 PM EDT
UPDATE: Roger Mooney of the Tampa Tribune reports that Moore left his start with left elbow soreness. He’s scheduled to undergo an MRI tomorrow.
No word yet on the exact nature of the injury, but Topkin writes that Moore showed a “noticeable grimace” after his final pitch. He allowed one run over 4 1/3 innings before exiting and was replaced by Cesar Ramos.
We’ll pass along an update when we get it.
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 23
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 11
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)