Apr 9, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Dexter Fowler hasn’t played since last Thursday due to viral gastroenteritis, a stomach infection that carries flu-like symptoms and prevented Fowler from eating for several days. But he’s healthy again and will be in the Astros lineup tonight against the Blue Jays.
Fowler started off the season 6 for his first 13 with a homer, two doubles and a triple. It’ll be interesting to see if he can pick up where he left off.
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 56
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 43
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)