Apr 9, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Dexter Fowler hasn’t played since last Thursday due to viral gastroenteritis, a stomach infection that carries flu-like symptoms and prevented Fowler from eating for several days. But he’s healthy again and will be in the Astros lineup tonight against the Blue Jays.
Fowler started off the season 6 for his first 13 with a homer, two doubles and a triple. It’ll be interesting to see if he can pick up where he left off.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 32
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)