Apr 9, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Dexter Fowler hasn’t played since last Thursday due to viral gastroenteritis, a stomach infection that carries flu-like symptoms and prevented Fowler from eating for several days. But he’s healthy again and will be in the Astros lineup tonight against the Blue Jays.
Fowler started off the season 6 for his first 13 with a homer, two doubles and a triple. It’ll be interesting to see if he can pick up where he left off.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 44
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)