Apr 9, 2014, 5:42 PM EST
From last night’s pregame festivities at Turner Field:
— For The Win (@forthewin) April 9, 2014
The Braves said today that the flag didn’t actually burn, but rather just had some holes burnt into it. And I’ll agree that this pic is a bit deceiving in that most of that flame is in the foreground. But really, not the best look or omen.
Imagine how outraged Brian McCann would be if he were still in town.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)