Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Chances are you are tired of hearing this song by now, but the Brewers have put together a video set to the Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy” to show their excitement for the new season. Adam McCalvy of MLB.com notes that the Brewers and Captivate Digital Cinema shot video during exhibition games against the Royals and the team’s season-opening series against the Braves.
There’s all sorts of fun stuff in here, including Bob Uecker playing a trumpet and yes, Hank the Dog. What else do you need to know? Just watch it.
Well done, Brewers. No matter what you think of the song, this video should make you smile.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)