Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Chances are you are tired of hearing this song by now, but the Brewers have put together a video set to the Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy” to show their excitement for the new season. Adam McCalvy of MLB.com notes that the Brewers and Captivate Digital Cinema shot video during exhibition games against the Royals and the team’s season-opening series against the Braves.
There’s all sorts of fun stuff in here, including Bob Uecker playing a trumpet and yes, Hank the Dog. What else do you need to know? Just watch it.
Well done, Brewers. No matter what you think of the song, this video should make you smile.
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 12
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 21
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 57
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 37
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)