Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Chances are you are tired of hearing this song by now, but the Brewers have put together a video set to the Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy” to show their excitement for the new season. Adam McCalvy of MLB.com notes that the Brewers and Captivate Digital Cinema shot video during exhibition games against the Royals and the team’s season-opening series against the Braves.
There’s all sorts of fun stuff in here, including Bob Uecker playing a trumpet and yes, Hank the Dog. What else do you need to know? Just watch it.
Well done, Brewers. No matter what you think of the song, this video should make you smile.
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 19
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 45
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 58
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)