Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Chances are you are tired of hearing this song by now, but the Brewers have put together a video set to the Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy” to show their excitement for the new season. Adam McCalvy of MLB.com notes that the Brewers and Captivate Digital Cinema shot video during exhibition games against the Royals and the team’s season-opening series against the Braves.
There’s all sorts of fun stuff in here, including Bob Uecker playing a trumpet and yes, Hank the Dog. What else do you need to know? Just watch it.
Well done, Brewers. No matter what you think of the song, this video should make you smile.
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 5
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 4
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 27
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)