Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Chances are you are tired of hearing this song by now, but the Brewers have put together a video set to the Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy” to show their excitement for the new season. Adam McCalvy of MLB.com notes that the Brewers and Captivate Digital Cinema shot video during exhibition games against the Royals and the team’s season-opening series against the Braves.
There’s all sorts of fun stuff in here, including Bob Uecker playing a trumpet and yes, Hank the Dog. What else do you need to know? Just watch it.
Well done, Brewers. No matter what you think of the song, this video should make you smile.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 48
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 23
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 25
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 45
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)