Apr 11, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
It’s been at least a couple of days since I said anything about Yasiel Puig, so I’m kinda gettin’ the shakes here, guys. Maybe hallucinating even, as I just totally imagined a report in which Puig was caught taking pine tar-infused steroids while wearing a Chief Wahoo shirt the day before he went on paternity leave and my head just about exploded. I need something. I need it bad.
Ahhh . . .
Perez on Puig antics: There’s no rift in the clubhouse, most of the stuff is blown out of proportion. He brings that energy & spark #Dodgers
— MLB Network Radio (@MLBNetworkRadio) April 11, 2014
That’s Chris Perez, of course. And it basically makes my pro-Puig case. Because if you can’t trust the word of a dude who arranged for marijuana to be mailed to his dog, you can’t trust anyone. That’s just science.
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 25
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 87
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (87)