Apr 11, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
It’s been at least a couple of days since I said anything about Yasiel Puig, so I’m kinda gettin’ the shakes here, guys. Maybe hallucinating even, as I just totally imagined a report in which Puig was caught taking pine tar-infused steroids while wearing a Chief Wahoo shirt the day before he went on paternity leave and my head just about exploded. I need something. I need it bad.
Ahhh . . .
Perez on Puig antics: There’s no rift in the clubhouse, most of the stuff is blown out of proportion. He brings that energy & spark #Dodgers
— MLB Network Radio (@MLBNetworkRadio) April 11, 2014
That’s Chris Perez, of course. And it basically makes my pro-Puig case. Because if you can’t trust the word of a dude who arranged for marijuana to be mailed to his dog, you can’t trust anyone. That’s just science.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)