Apr 13, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
The Blue Jays made a handful of roster moves on Sunday afternoon, including activating left-hander J.A. Happ from the disabled list, Sportsnet’s Shi Davidi reports. Happ has been dealing with a sore back, but now that he is healthy enough to return, he’ll join the 25-man roster and work out of the bullpen.
Davidi also reports that the Jays have placed infielder Maicer Izturis on the 15-day disabled list, optioned catcher Erik Kratz to Triple-A, and called up infielder Munenori Kawasaki. Outfielder Colby Rasmus left Sunday’s game after the top of the sixth inning with a tight hamstring, but Davidi says it’s not considered to be serious. Exciting times in Toronto.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 31
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 91
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 8
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (91)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)