Apr 13, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Dodgers reliever Brian Wilson says he’s ready to come off of the disabled list after rehabbing with Single-A Rancho Cucamonga, Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports. Wilson, 32, has been dealing with inflammation of the ulnar nerve in his right elbow.
Wilson would be eligible to come off of the DL on Tuesday, and Plunkett says the Dodgers have a “difficult roster move” ahead of them. The bullpen, aside from Brandon League, has been quite good. As a unit, they had a 3.02 ERA entering Sunday afternoon’s game with the Diamondbacks.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)