Apr 13, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Dodgers reliever Brian Wilson says he’s ready to come off of the disabled list after rehabbing with Single-A Rancho Cucamonga, Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports. Wilson, 32, has been dealing with inflammation of the ulnar nerve in his right elbow.
Wilson would be eligible to come off of the DL on Tuesday, and Plunkett says the Dodgers have a “difficult roster move” ahead of them. The bullpen, aside from Brandon League, has been quite good. As a unit, they had a 3.02 ERA entering Sunday afternoon’s game with the Diamondbacks.
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 64
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 32
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 119
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (119)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (93)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)