Apr 13, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Dodgers reliever Brian Wilson says he’s ready to come off of the disabled list after rehabbing with Single-A Rancho Cucamonga, Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports. Wilson, 32, has been dealing with inflammation of the ulnar nerve in his right elbow.
Wilson would be eligible to come off of the DL on Tuesday, and Plunkett says the Dodgers have a “difficult roster move” ahead of them. The bullpen, aside from Brandon League, has been quite good. As a unit, they had a 3.02 ERA entering Sunday afternoon’s game with the Diamondbacks.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 96
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 51
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (105)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)