Apr 13, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Dodgers reliever Brian Wilson says he’s ready to come off of the disabled list after rehabbing with Single-A Rancho Cucamonga, Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports. Wilson, 32, has been dealing with inflammation of the ulnar nerve in his right elbow.
Wilson would be eligible to come off of the DL on Tuesday, and Plunkett says the Dodgers have a “difficult roster move” ahead of them. The bullpen, aside from Brandon League, has been quite good. As a unit, they had a 3.02 ERA entering Sunday afternoon’s game with the Diamondbacks.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 28
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 33
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 146
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 377
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (377)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (146)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)