Apr 14, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Reds Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia has been battling a sore wrist for ten days and it has gotten bad enough to where he couldn’t go through hitting drills yesterday. He was thus scratched from last night’s game. Now he’s going to go have his wrist looked at in Boston.
Today the Sox are off and he’s expected to rejoin the team in time for Tuesday’s game. While the Sox are not overly-concerned, perhaps they should be. Since tweaking his wrist, Pedroia has hit .139 with two doubles and no walks.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)