Apr 15, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
Alex Rodriguez can’t play baseball, but he continues to be a pretty darn good real estate flipper. He just made half a million bucks flipping his Miami Beach condo a year after buying it. He says he’s going to get a bigger place on the beach. But maybe not as big as the $30 million house he sold on the beach last year, from which he also made bank.
Not important, I realize, but I do like to imagine that Mike Lupica, Bob Klapisch and the rest of the many thousands out there suffering from A-Rod Derangement Syndrome get all bent out of shape when they see stuff like this.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 163
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (163)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)