Apr 15, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez can’t play baseball, but he continues to be a pretty darn good real estate flipper. He just made half a million bucks flipping his Miami Beach condo a year after buying it. He says he’s going to get a bigger place on the beach. But maybe not as big as the $30 million house he sold on the beach last year, from which he also made bank.
Not important, I realize, but I do like to imagine that Mike Lupica, Bob Klapisch and the rest of the many thousands out there suffering from A-Rod Derangement Syndrome get all bent out of shape when they see stuff like this.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)