Apr 15, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez can’t play baseball, but he continues to be a pretty darn good real estate flipper. He just made half a million bucks flipping his Miami Beach condo a year after buying it. He says he’s going to get a bigger place on the beach. But maybe not as big as the $30 million house he sold on the beach last year, from which he also made bank.
Not important, I realize, but I do like to imagine that Mike Lupica, Bob Klapisch and the rest of the many thousands out there suffering from A-Rod Derangement Syndrome get all bent out of shape when they see stuff like this.
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 1
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 56
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 24
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 54
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 42
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 20
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 159
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 33
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (159)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)