Apr 15, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez can’t play baseball, but he continues to be a pretty darn good real estate flipper. He just made half a million bucks flipping his Miami Beach condo a year after buying it. He says he’s going to get a bigger place on the beach. But maybe not as big as the $30 million house he sold on the beach last year, from which he also made bank.
Not important, I realize, but I do like to imagine that Mike Lupica, Bob Klapisch and the rest of the many thousands out there suffering from A-Rod Derangement Syndrome get all bent out of shape when they see stuff like this.
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 14
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 75
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)