Apr 15, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez can’t play baseball, but he continues to be a pretty darn good real estate flipper. He just made half a million bucks flipping his Miami Beach condo a year after buying it. He says he’s going to get a bigger place on the beach. But maybe not as big as the $30 million house he sold on the beach last year, from which he also made bank.
Not important, I realize, but I do like to imagine that Mike Lupica, Bob Klapisch and the rest of the many thousands out there suffering from A-Rod Derangement Syndrome get all bent out of shape when they see stuff like this.
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 186
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 88
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 30
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 82
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (196)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (91)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (84)