2014 April 15
Apr 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
If you think I’m picking on Phillies fans this morning. Well, that’s where you’re right.
Apr 15, 2014, 8:53 AM EST
The Mets’ outfield may be two men down for a little while.
Apr 15, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
The rest of the day’s posts will be from Gleeman, as I will be sitting by the fire, sharing glasses of wine and cutesy talk with this video all day long.
Apr 15, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
Another talented young arm is headed for surgery.
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 21
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 48
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 35
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)