Apr 17, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Hanley Ramirez had to leave last night’s game in the seventh inning after being plunked on the hand by a Ryan Vogelsong pitch. At the time he hopped around in obvious pain and, judging by his reaction, it wouldn’t have been shocking if we heard he had broken bones.
Nope. The Dodgers say X-Rays have come back negative so we can consider Ramirez day-to-day, one assumes. Good news for Los Angeles.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)