Apr 17, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Hanley Ramirez had to leave last night’s game in the seventh inning after being plunked on the hand by a Ryan Vogelsong pitch. At the time he hopped around in obvious pain and, judging by his reaction, it wouldn’t have been shocking if we heard he had broken bones.
Nope. The Dodgers say X-Rays have come back negative so we can consider Ramirez day-to-day, one assumes. Good news for Los Angeles.
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 0
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 2
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 35
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)