Apr 17, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Juan Lagares hit the disabled list yesterday after pulling his hamstring, but he told the Newark Star-Ledger that his injury is “not that bad,” and that he thinks he can be back as soon as his 15-day stint on the DL is up.
Lagares has been outstanding for the Mets so far this year, hitting .314/.345/.471 and playing his usual brand of stellar defense.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 16
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 103
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8