Apr 17, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Sean McAdam of CSNNE.com has the Red Sox lineup for tonight’s game against the White Sox in Chicago:
Red Sox first baseman Mike Napoli was removed from Tuesday’s game after he injured his left ring finger when he dove head-first into second base after advancing on a wild pitch. Fortunately for the Red Sox, he only suffered a dislocation and not a fracture. He’s back in action after missing just one game.
By the way, Koji Uehara is also expected to be available for Boston tonight. The 39-year-old right-hander hasn’t appeared in a game since coming down with some shoulder soreness last Friday, but tests ruled out any structural damage and he hasn’t had any issues during recent throwing sessions.
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 0
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 33
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 40
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 16
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23