Apr 17, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Sean McAdam of CSNNE.com has the Red Sox lineup for tonight’s game against the White Sox in Chicago:
Red Sox first baseman Mike Napoli was removed from Tuesday’s game after he injured his left ring finger when he dove head-first into second base after advancing on a wild pitch. Fortunately for the Red Sox, he only suffered a dislocation and not a fracture. He’s back in action after missing just one game.
By the way, Koji Uehara is also expected to be available for Boston tonight. The 39-year-old right-hander hasn’t appeared in a game since coming down with some shoulder soreness last Friday, but tests ruled out any structural damage and he hasn’t had any issues during recent throwing sessions.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 8
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 28
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 22
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)