Apr 17, 2014, 1:46 PM EDT
Last night’s Twins-Blue Jays game in Minnesota was postponed due to snow–seriously, it was pretty gross here last night–which means they’re playing a doubleheader today. The first game just started despite plenty of leftover snow and sub-freezing temperatures.
In fact …
Looks like we’re going to have the coldest regular season game ever played outdoors in Minnesota. Game time temp will be 31 degrees.
— Rhett Bollinger (@RhettBollinger) April 17, 2014
Good news, though: It’s supposed to get all the way up to 40 degrees for the first pitch of the second game tonight!
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 15
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 37
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)