Apr 19, 2014, 11:45 PM EDT
Davis got the start against right-hander Matt Garza, going 2-for-3 with a double and a walk, scoring two runs in the process. He hit sixth behind Jose Tabata and watched his team lose 8-7 to the Brewers.
Meanwhile, in New York, Lucas Duda went 1-for-4 with a double and a walk as the Mets lost to the Braves 7-5. Clearly, the Pirates won the trade.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20