Apr 21, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
Last season the Rangers and A’s kept claiming and waiving infielder Adam Rosales back and forth between them and now the AL West rivals are doing the same thing with infielder Andy Parrino.
Oakland acquired Parrino from San Diego as part of the Tyson Ross trade back in November of 2012. Then this March he was claimed off waivers by Texas. And now Oakland has claimed him back off waivers.
None of which really helps Parrino all that much, because now the A’s have optioned him to Triple-A, where he’s already spent parts of four seasons at age 28. Hopefully he’s been renting, not buying. Or maybe Rosales knows a good place to stay.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 48
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)